VetCT Graduate Campaign 2021 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: VetCT Specialists Ltd.
2. This prize draw is open for entry to Members of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons who graduated in 2021 and are residents of England, NI, Scotland and Wales over 16 years, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between Monday 19th July and Midnight Sunday 14th November 2021.
4. To enter this free prize draw you must sign up to our 'Specialists with You' VetCT Graduate Campaign, by registering your interest as a new user to our VetCT App and entering 'GRADUATE21' along with your name, graduating university, graduation date, clinic name, start date at clinic and your veterinary registration number and/or student number, into the 'A few more questions section', which validates your free support. Once you have completed this information, you must have received confirmation via a member of VetCT that you are successfully set-up on the app.
6. The Prize: Win 1 of 50 graduate vet themed goodie bags, created and filled by VetCT.
8. Winner Selection: The draw will close at and Midnight Sunday 14th November 2021 and the winners will be selected at random.
9. Winner Notification: Winners will be informed via email. They may be mentioned in a short post on VetCT social media platforms.
11. The prize will be sent via postal mail to an address of your choice. Winners must complete a Google Form within 14 days of the closing date of the competition, detailing their preferred postal address in order for the Promoter to post or deliver the goodie bag. Postal details will not be held by the Promoter for any purpose other than postage of the goodie bag.
12. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. By accepting the prize, all winners will also be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. Data Protection: Personal data provided will be used for the purpose of the prize draw and in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
14. You are providing your information to VetCT Specialists Ltd. VetCT Specialists Ltd. will use these details solely for the purposes noted in the terms and conditions above.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the prize draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
16. The Promoter may refuse to award the prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete entries, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error, which may occur in processing the entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter, and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any errors that are beyond the control of the Promoter. In the event the prize draw is compromised by any cause beyond the control of the Promoter (including, but not limited to, hackers and viruses) which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the prize draw.
20. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this prize draw, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or of accepting the prize.
22. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other prize alternative.
23. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equivalent value.
24. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The prize draw is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.