1. Promoter: VetCT Specialists Ltd.
2. This offer is open to registered veterinary practices, clinics or hospitals, or individuals working self-employed as a registered locum veterinary surgeon excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the offer.
3. Promotion Period: Valid for staff events organised by veterinary practices before 31st December 2021, to be held between 1st December 2021 and 31st January 2022. For locum veterinary staff, an event will be held on an agreed date in January 2022 and the offer is valid for this date only.
4. To qualify for this offer, you/your practice must:
Be an existing or new subscriber to the VetCT teleconsulting service
Signed up on or before midnight on 31st December 2021
Subscribe to VetCT teleconsulting service for a minimum period of three months.
Contact VetCT to arrange a date and time for your staff to gather to watch a brief virtual presentation by VetCT, introducing the teleconsulting service, prior to or during the staff event.
6. The Offer: Each practice / locum vet will receive meal vouchers for £15 per person, up to a maximum of 20 people (£300 total) to be spent at the discretion of the veterinary practice / locum vet. (Or equivalent value in alternative currencies).
8. Offer Period: The offer period opens to all new and existing VetCT teleconsulting clients on 1st December 2021 and will close at and Midnight 31st December 2021.
9. Offer Confirmation: Applicants will be contacted via email or telephone to arrange the distribution of the offer vouchers and confirm the date for the event. They may be mentioned in a short post on VetCT social media platforms.
10. The offer vouchers will be sent via email to the email address supplied once the offer has been confirmed (see point 9). Spam folders should be checked if email confirmation has not been received within 48 hours of the offer confirmation prior to contacting VetCT to request follow-up.
11. The recipient is responsible for organising the event within their practice team, delivery and distribution of food to and amongst practice staff, and for liaising with Promoter to deliver the virtual presentation during the event. A minimum of 50% of the clinical staff of the branch or practice (including registered veterinarians, or veterinary nurses/technicians), must be present for the VetCT presentation (which may be viewed remotely from event).
12. The recipients may be asked to participate in relevant publicity associated with the offer.
13. By accepting this offer, recipients will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. By accepting the offer, all recipients will also be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
14. Data Protection: Personal data provided will be used for the purpose of the offer draw and in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
15. You are providing your information to VetCT Specialists Ltd. VetCT Specialists Ltd. will use these details solely for the purposes noted in the terms and conditions above.
16. Requests made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible requests which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an applicant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to falsify their application in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the offer, that person’s application will be disqualified and any offer awarded will be void.
17. The Promoter may refuse to award the offer, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter may require the recipients to provide proof of identity, age or qualification for the offer in accordance with point 2. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete requests, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error, which may occur in processing the entries. Proof of submitting a request is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter, and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any errors that are beyond the control of the Promoter. In the event the offer is compromised by any cause beyond the control of the Promoter (including, but not limited to, hackers and viruses) which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the offer, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the offer.
21. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any request, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this offer, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
22. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the offer or of accepting the offer.
23. The offer is non-transferable and there is no cash or other offer alternative.
24. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated offer is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an offer of equivalent value.
25. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any illness or harm resulting from use of the offer by recipients or any third parties.
26. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure of the delivery service to deliver food and drink ordered, the quality of the order, or any illness or harm resulting.
26. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The offer is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.