Our name and contact details are: Vet Ct Specialists Ltd., St. Johns Innovation Centre, St. Johns Innovation Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS and our data protection manager’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
We process your personal data for the following purposes
- To register you as a user of the VetCT app and to validate that you are associated with an existing clinic so you can access that practice’s cases
- To verify that you are the individual associated with the login details used
- To send you our newsletter which provides information on upcoming events, insights, and career opportunities
For this we use your email address on the basis of your consent
Your personal data
- Is stored in Ireland and the United Kingdom and is retained for one year from the time you withdraw your consent
- Is not rented, sold, or otherwise disclosed to any other third party
- May, in certain circumstances be provided to third parties, such as regulatory or law enforcement bodies, but only in compliance with the law and where strictly necessary
- You have the right to withdraw your consent and you can do this by contacting us at the address above
- You also have qualified rights to access, rectify, and erase your personal data; and to restrict or object to processing; and to make your data portable
- You have the right to complain to a Supervisory Authority, in the UK that is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Vet Ct Specialists Ltd. Is the controller in respect of personal data processing when you use the VetCT app. ‘Personal data’, ‘processing’ and ‘controller’ are all used here according to their definitions in the UK General Data Protection Regulation (‘UK GDPR’) and the Data Protection Act 2018.