ACCOUNT MANAGER – EAST ENGLAND
VetCT was established in 2009 in Cambridge, UK with the mission to provide the highest quality telemedicine service for vets. We are built on the principles of high quality, professional work and outstanding customer service. With a team of more than 50 veterinary specialists, the company has seen rapid yearly growth and we are expanding globally.
We’re looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with our clients and ensure their long-term relationship with VetCT. Based partly out of our Cambridge office and partly from home, you will report straight to the Global Operations Director. You’ll take responsibility for seeking out new business and building and maintaining excellent relationships with new and existing clients. National and international travel will be required. We’re looking for someone to develop their skills in a very hands-on environment – flexibility will be key!
Enthusiastic and energetic, you will have a natural ability to develop strong relationships through a consultative and solutions-focused approach. You will share our ongoing passion for, and commitment to, delivering a high-quality service to our global client base. You will be credible in the veterinary or healthcare industry; either by a proven track record in a similar role, or as an entrepreneurial small animal Vet or Practice Manager.
Accounts Managers will liaise between clients and internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services, according to customer needs, and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to grow the business, identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Full training will be provided, tailored to the needs of the successful candidate.
- Generate new business opportunities with new clients
- Pursue and qualify all new client enquiries
- Build strong and long-lasting professional relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Identify opportunities for growth within defined markets
- Responsibility for the client journey to utilising the service and working with the Operations Director on large new client contracts
- Manage pricing approaches
- Ability to sell diagnostic services and work on tenders
- Identify and grow opportunities and ensure growth attainment
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or other relevant experience within the Veterinary or Healthcare field
- Demonstrable ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Solid experience with CRM software – preferably BASE. Knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel and Google apps will also be required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Flexible approach and attitude to working
- Full UK driving licence
Apply direct to our HR Manager Angela Johnston here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or take a look at our team https://www.vet-ct.com/gb/about/work-with-us/
Salary & Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension